Currently…March

March 1, 2014
March already? Sheesh! I can't keep up!

I'm linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade to bring you this month's Currently…


Did you shop the TpT 3 Million Teachers Strong Sale? Did you go a little crazy? I sure did. I had to give myself a budget because I knew I was going to go a little crazy. I picked up a TON of clip art, as well as some fabulous centers and morning work for my class. Now I need to go back into my account and actually start downloading everything….sigh. 

I'm also totally craving a cronut!! Cronuts are sweeping the nation!! Well, ok not exactly- I'm exaggerating. But I'm totally in love with them. 


It's a doughnut and a croissant in one! YUM!!!


8 comments

  1. Your blog design is WAY fabulous! Is hot pink the color camera you want? I have a pink J1 and I LOOOOVE it! Takes beautiful pictures.

    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new blog design and I wish is the temp was about 12 here so my husband and I could walk to the bakery. Your cronut pic made me hungry. :)
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVEEEE your new blog design!! :) And oh yum . . .cronut, you say?!?!

    Ashley
    Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Cronut?! That sounds/looks delicious! Loving the color scheme of your blog, BTW.

    Andrea @ Andrea @ Cheers To School

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Cronut - amazeballs! Your blog looks adorable! I bought a ton of clipart too - what an addiction!

    Slainte,
    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blog design is very inviting! I have never had a cronut-but they do sound pretty good! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog too and I need a new camera too. I am guessing "what is my favorite color?

    Julie
    Kindergarten To The Core

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog design! The colors remind me of spring, which is something we are all looking forward to at this point! I was wondering if you could please check out my new teacher exchange website LIFTPackages.blogspot.com. It is a teacher exchange program in which you meet teachers and send care packages to each other. Please feel free to check out the website, sign up and pass our name along to friends!

    Thanks
    -Kim

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.